by zucc_zucchini

Original Post

Re: My sims4 game won't start.

★★★ Newbie
What is a clean boot
Message 51 of 69 (1,954 Views)

★ Novice

thankyou soooooo much i tried everything i restarted my whole computer and was willing to try ANYTHING but i finally decided to try your method and it worked.if anyone it having trouble try it it works thankyou Standard smile

Message 52 of 69 (1,894 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I installed the game and when i try to play, appear an error: imposible to connect to EA server with your account with this computer, try again later. What does it mean? Someone with this problem? how can I fix it? Thank you all

Message 53 of 69 (1,888 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My game is there but it is faded out and so is the play button it wont let me play. 

Message 54 of 69 (1,836 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My game is there but it is faded out and so is the play button it wont let me play. 

Message 55 of 69 (1,835 Views)

★★ Novice

I was having this issue when i downloaded some cc but then i went into offline mode on origin and it worked, thanks! Standard smile

Message 56 of 69 (1,818 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
That's the exact same thing that just happened to me ! I'm resarting my computer to see if that works
Message 57 of 69 (1,813 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i have the same problem, i had register the game with origin and is install on my laptop yet ask me for a code, i write the code and the told me that i had register this code so need a new onw, that this mean i have to go and buy a new sim 4 o what? i feel cheapted by EA

Message 58 of 69 (1,798 Views)

★★ Novice

i dont have that folder because i am w 8 help!

Message 59 of 69 (1,764 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am not sure what happened. Nothing is greyed out, orgins opens just fine, but when I start up TS4 from any of the ways, all that happens is a small rectangle with the close button in the corner. Then when I close it, it tells me TS4 isn't responding. I've done everything in the forums so far, except play with the files, because when I get into them the files aren't the way everyone describes them... I hope someone can help me fix this... (I downloaded electronically, not a disc).

Message 60 of 69 (1,789 Views)