My sims

by Sims4life169

Original Post

My sims

★★★ Newbie
My sims 4 game opens up and I can click play and everything is normal but when I click on a house hold and click play it starts loading but it never stops loading and it’s not frozen it’s just loading. I can click new game and even go in create a sim but whenever I go to play in live mode it never stops loading. I use custom content (if it has anything to do with that) and this has never happend before
Message 1 of 5 (208 Views)

Sims 4 won’t go into live mode

★★★ Newbie
My sims 4 game opens up and I can click play and everything is normal but when I click on a house hold and click play it starts loading but it never stops loading and it’s not frozen it’s just loading. I can click new game and even go in create a sim but whenever I go to play in live mode it never stops loading. I use custom content (if it has anything to do with that) and this has never happend before
Message 2 of 5 (217 Views)

Re: Sims 4 won’t go into live mode

★ Novice

I am having this problem too. I suspect it has to do with the update from today, as I was able to play just fine yesterday, before the update. I am currently looking for fix...

Message 3 of 5 (210 Views)

Re: My sims

Champion (Retired)

Please remove your Mods and CC to a temp location. Then try the game without.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 4 of 5 (198 Views)

Re: Sims 4 won’t go into live mode

Champion (Retired)

@bananagirl11 @Sims4life169

Please remove all mods and CC to a temp location.

Check for updated versions. Test with a few Mods/CC at a time to find out which ones broke with todays patch.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 5 of 5 (201 Views)