Re: My sims wont age

by magali12

Original Post

Accepted Solution

My sims wont age

★★ Novice

I have had a family and I realized they weren't aging and when I went into the settings everything is normal, but when I go to hover over the age bar it doesn't say anything. I have repaired the game several times, I have tried to delete my older sims and I don't know what else to do besides just uninstall and reinstall. Please help mee!!

Message 1 of 10 (549 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero
@magali12 You said you tried a whole new family. To be sure, that was in a fresh save game or in the same save game that has issues ?

Did you get rid of your user files when you reinstalled or keep them ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 9 of 10 (407 Views)

All Replies

@magali12  Which Sims game are you playing, and does your computer run Windows or macOS?

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 10 (531 Views)

★★ Novice
@puzzlezaddict Sims 4 and windows
Message 3 of 10 (492 Views)

Hero
@magali12 Could you test a fresh save if it doesn't work there either ?

Are none of the Sims aging ? Also not a different family ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 10 (457 Views)

★★ Novice
@crinrict yes I did a whole new family and it had the same issues, and none of the sims are aging. The bar that you can hover over to see how many days until they age up, when I hover over it it doesn't show me anything.
Message 5 of 10 (447 Views)

Hero
@magali12 Could you try setting the option to not aging, then save the game and exit. Then go back in and re-setting it to aging ?

See if that makes a difference ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 10 (441 Views)

★★ Novice
@crinrict That didn't make a difference... I also tried to set it to not aging, play for a while, then change it back to aging and that didn't do anything either...
Do you think I should just uninstall and reinstall at this point?
Message 7 of 10 (438 Views)

★★ Novice
@crinrict update since my last post, I uninstalled it and reinstalled it and its still having the same issues!!! I don't what to do at this point!! Frown
Message 8 of 10 (426 Views)

Hero
@magali12 You said you tried a whole new family. To be sure, that was in a fresh save game or in the same save game that has issues ?

Did you get rid of your user files when you reinstalled or keep them ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 9 of 10 (408 Views)

★★ Novice
@crinrict That was the ticket!!! Thank you so much for your help! Sorry for the late reply!! Standard smile
Message 10 of 10 (385 Views)