My sims won't change clothes. I've tried all solution and none have worked!

by oliviareadingx

Original Post

My sims won't change clothes. I've tried all solution and none have worked!

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.53.115.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Expansions- Get to work, Get Famous, Island Living, City Living, Seasons, Cats and Dogs Game Packs- Spa Day, Parenthood Stuff Packs- Laundry Day
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Put your sims in the shower, get them to work out, get them to go to bed.
What happens when the bug occurs? I put my sims in the shower and they don't take their clothes off, I put them in bed and they don't change into their pajamas until they get out, and they don't change into their workout gear until finished working out. I do have cc but I have tried all the solutions out there and none have worked.
What do you expect to see? Sims to take clothes off before showering, sims to change into appropriate clothes for the activity they are doing.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

They also stand there for a second or two like they are going to change but they don't.

Message 1 of 3 (239 Views)

Re: My sims won't change clothes. I've tried all solution and none have worked!

★★ Pro

Hi @oliviareadingx 

I've heard of a few things 

• MCCC is out of date (if you use it)
  • Simulation Unclogger is a remedy solution for all of the Sims getting stuck from one interaction. Has worked for some people, and available on Mod The Sims.

I'll keep checking around, so keep the thread updated.

Sasha

I have no connection to EA

Message 2 of 3 (217 Views)

Re: My sims won't change clothes. I've tried all solution and none have worked!

★★★ Newbie

Yes Thankyou, right after I posted the question I took all mods except mccc out and I figured out that I needed to update it mccc, thankyou though

Message 3 of 3 (211 Views)