Original Post

Accepted Solution

My sims mood is stuck and the cheat doesn't work

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
What is your current game version number? 1.47.51.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? The Sims 4 Get to work, The Sims 4 City Living, The Sims 4 Dine Out, The Sims 4 Parenthood, The Sims 4 Get Together, The Sims 4 Spa Day, The Sims 4 Holiday Celebration Pack, The Sims 4 Perfect Patio, The Sims 4 Seasons, The Sims 4 Cats & Dogs, The Sims 4 Get Famous, The Sims 4 Luxury Party Stuff and The Sims 4 Backyard Stuff.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I'm not sure however by putting back the cheat sims.remove_all_buffs this won't be a problem as I can just reset my sims moods if they get stuck in one mood.
What happens when the bug occurs? My sim is constantly tense, this occasionally happens, however I used to just enter testingcheats true and then enter sims.remove_all_buffs which would reset the moodlets and my sim will no longer be stuck in one mood. However I have read online that this cheat has been removed, this is really frustrating as I literally brought the new expansion pack 'The Sims 4 Get Famous' and its ruining my time playing it as my Sim is just constantly in a bad mood. Please can you help?
What do you expect to see? I expect for my sim to be tense for a few hours and then go away however its been stuck for nearly a week (in sim times) which is ridiculous and its affecting my sims job performance.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Message 1 of 5 (2,483 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: My sims mood is stuck and the cheat doesn't work

Hero
It's a mod to give you the cheat back. I can't link so you'll need to google. TwistedMexi is the author of the mod.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (2,450 Views)

All Replies

Hero

Hi @Clou1217

you might wanna post in the feedback forums about wanting the cheat back.

As you don't seem to be opposed to mods, try TwistedMexis cheat fix. The mod brings the cheat back.

The moodlet not going away is an issue though. Does it not count down or has it counted down but it's still there ? What is the Sim tense about ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 5 (2,470 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Theres no time and its from the vain street quirk? its says to look 'at her fine self' in the mirror to calm down but that isn't an option when I click on mirrors and what is the TwistedMexis cheat fix?? thanks for trying to help. 

Message 3 of 5 (2,463 Views)

Hero
It's a mod to give you the cheat back. I can't link so you'll need to google. TwistedMexi is the author of the mod.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 5 (2,451 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It worked!! thanks so much 

Message 5 of 5 (2,441 Views)