My sims just go poof. Becuse it is rational.

by solofargekla

Original Post

My sims just go poof. Becuse it is rational.

★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Norsk
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
What is your current game version number? the newest.
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? I do own all of them.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? It just happens. Becuse it is rational.
What happens when the bug occurs? My sims dispaers whit pets and baby's when the bug apperas.
What do you expect to see? To see my sims still be in my game whit out disepearing from my game. The bug do take baby's and pets. And they be gone for ever. Aslo on the gallery. (for the personal user, that have them on playing in the game.)
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

No I don't like bugs. And I will miss them in my game.

Come to think of it. What if it happens to my favorit familiy sims.

Message 1 of 7 (617 Views)

Re: My sims just go poof. Becuse it is rational.

★★★★ Expert

Are you talking about your actual played Sims, or local “townies”?

Message 2 of 7 (612 Views)

Hero
@solofargekla Is this Sims that aren't in the my household tab in your household manager or Sims you're playing ?

Is it just the pets and the babies or the whole family ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 7 (556 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

The sims you play, not the townies. Is what I mean ^-^. 

It is the household and they go aslo away from the other bind. Sims, baby's, pets you name it. That goes away. 

Vampyiers  so on. 

(CM: Multiple posts merged. Check out this post for tips on how to edit and add more to a post.)

Message 4 of 7 (492 Views)

Hero
@solofargekla And they aren't taken for neglect ? At what point are they removed ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 7 (463 Views)

Hero
@solofargekla Are you still having issues ? Could you give some more information ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 7 (353 Views)

Hero
@solofargekla Moving this to tech issues for further troubleshooting and info

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 7 (257 Views)