Re: My sims don’t move in San Myshuno

by crinrict

Original Post

Hero
@hazaldfidan The computer has a known issue where it can make the game freeze. for reading, I haven't heared.

I tried your own Sim and the other you mentioned in this thread. I could duplicate it on your own but not the other but I didn't play that long as it's getting late here.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 15 (368 Views)

★★ Novice
@crinrict Like my Sim was reading a book and then she went to the bathroom to use the toilet. I cancelled the acts but it already freezed. Unfortunately, it is happening again and again Frown
Message 12 of 15 (365 Views)

Hero
@hazaldfidan Did some more testing on your save and I think it might be the computer.

Try the following:
- Load the family in the medina studio and invite your frozen Sim over
- Switch back to your household and enter in build/buy mode.
- Sell the computer
- Play of a while to see if freezing occurs again

This is just to see if there's any other sources then the computer (which is a known issue)

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 13 of 15 (337 Views)

Hero
@hazaldfidan Did my suggestion above help you ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 14 of 15 (306 Views)

Hero
@hazaldfidan Moving this to tech issues for further troubleshooting and info

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 15 of 15 (290 Views)