My sims don't have the option to take a pregnancy test

by gemmellsally

Original Post

My sims don't have the option to take a pregnancy test

★★ Novice

My sims have just tried for a baby and the girl cant  take a pregnancy test so how can i tell if shes pregnant or not

Message 1 of 6 (29,302 Views)

Re: My sims don't have the option to take a pregnancy test

Hero

Hi @gemmellsally

are you using any custom content or mods in your game ?

Is your Sim an normal Sim or a supernatural ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 6 (29,287 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I get that you're trying to help and thanks but the fact that you're saying if our sims have cc/mods is very unspecified. I would like to know what cc or mods are making this happen so I don't have to scroll through thousands of my mods, literally. I did start getting the "lastException" problem, though I fixed that and hopefully thought it would fix the pregnancy test glitch. Unfortunately it didn't fix it. So if you do know which mod or cc makes that happen, please share, but not if we have to all scroll through down our files, 1 by 1.

Message 3 of 6 (28,282 Views)

Mods and CC are not supported by EA. 

You can find a full list of broken mods, since the release of Seasons, over here:

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/941998/broken-updated-mods-seasons-june-2018-patch

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 4 of 6 (28,272 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thank you, a lot easier to know what I have to delete or move so I can play the game fully.

Message 5 of 6 (28,254 Views)

Hero

Be aware that there could be more. There's so many mods out there and that's just a list of mods broken since seasons.

If you haven't updated at all, there could be others. 

Also, that was a general question to the user if they use any and as you can see, they never got back to me on that.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 6 of 6 (28,245 Views)