My sims are stuck

by kotacola209

Original Post

Accepted Solution

My sims are stuck

★★ Novice

My sims won't do anything I want them to do. I tried restarting them but it works only for a minute or so. I didn't install any new mods recently. Anyone knows how I can fix that?

Message 1 of 5 (335 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: My sims are stuck

★★ Novice
I think I fixed it, I had moved my family to another parcel and played with them for a while, then I moved them back to their home.

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (322 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice
I think I fixed it, I had moved my family to another parcel and played with them for a while, then I moved them back to their home.
Message 2 of 5 (323 Views)

Hero
That's good to hear.

Feel free to come back if the issue comes back

Going to mark this as solved for now.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 5 (309 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Mine are too! I had the dad go to bathe one of the toddlers then the mom was standing infront of the shower and they've been staning there doing nothing for the past 15 minutes. I've tried making them travel then come back, but they cant travel because they're too busy standing there. 04-21-19_9-34-08 PM.png (1,599 KB)

Message 4 of 5 (257 Views)

Hero

Hi @Bready_Nutella 

try resetting the Sims by using testingcheats on and then shift-click on the Sims and choose Reset(Debug) (or something along these lines).

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 5 (238 Views)