My sims are no longer married

by mailen94

Original Post

My sims are no longer married

★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.68.156.1220
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? I have most of them
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Look at the relationship between two sims who originally were married.
What happens when the bug occurs? Since one of the last updates before snowy escape, all of my married sims are no longer married. And when I try to make them ask the other one to "be my girlfriend/boyfriend", nothing happens. They still have their romantical level. Even when I enter CAS, and check out the relationship they have to the people of that houshold, it says "spouse". But when I exit to play, I get the option to "ask to be girlfriend/boyfriend"
What do you expect to see? That their relationship status says they are married
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Difficult to take a screenshot. 

Message 1 of 3 (275 Views)

Re: My sims are no longer married

Hero
@mailen94 Could be a mod issue. Do you have a backup of your save from before the patch you could try ? Remove your mods and test if they stay.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 3 (260 Views)

Re: My sims are no longer married

Hero
@mailen94 Are you still having issues with this ? Have you been able to recover a backup ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 3 (235 Views)