My sims are autonomous, but I can't choose to make them do anything

by allie020606

Original Post

My sims are autonomous, but I can't choose to make them do anything

★ Novice

Right off the bat, I'm just going to say, I have an IMMENSE amount of mods. I am quite careful to make sure none conflict and are compatible with my game.

My family of 8, (2 are toddlers and left at home) are on a vacation in Selvadorada. They're in the middle of exploring the jungle, and everything was completely fine before I saved. My sims are fully autonomous, and I can click on other sims and make them talk to them. But, if I click on the ground there are no options. If I click on basically anything no UI shows up so I can't control my sims. This family is 5 generations, I really don't want to lose them!

If the problem is my huge amount of script mods, how can I identify which one is the problem? 

I have an HP Laptop with Windows 10 and an Intel Core 17 Processor, 64-bit operating system, and I have 16 GB of RAM. Not sure if it helps haha Thanks!

Message 1 of 2 (364 Views)

Re: My sims are autonomous, but I can't choose to make them do anything

Hero

Hi @allie020606

Use the 50/50 method: http://modthesims.info/wiki.php?title=Game_Help:Finding_Problem_Custom_Content

That's usually the fasted way to know what's causing the issue.

Start with testing just the actual game altering mods to see if you can find the culprit. If not, move on to your custom content such as hair/objects/..

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (347 Views)