My sims alway

by LTBenny

Original Post

Accepted Solution

My sims alway

★★★ Newbie

My sims always crashes no black screen no loading screen.......I tested everthing I throgh the mods out I had installed I trouble Shot with the Origin Client and I checked for updates nothing helped it still Crashes

My DxDiag is hefted to this post I hope you can help me

Message 1 of 2 (187 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: My sims alway

@LTBenny  I take it you're running RivaTuner Statistics Server?  (One of its .dll files is listed in most of the Sims 4 errors.)  Try disabling RTSS while you play.

It's probably not the issue, but your dxdiag also lists a couple of failed Windows updates.  It's a good idea to manually run any that are pending.  Hit Windows key-i, select Updates & Security, and click the button to check for updates.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (169 Views)

All Replies

Re: My sims alway

@LTBenny  I take it you're running RivaTuner Statistics Server?  (One of its .dll files is listed in most of the Sims 4 errors.)  Try disabling RTSS while you play.

It's probably not the issue, but your dxdiag also lists a couple of failed Windows updates.  It's a good idea to manually run any that are pending.  Hit Windows key-i, select Updates & Security, and click the button to check for updates.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 2 (170 Views)