Re: My sims 4 keeps crashing during gameplay!! PLEASE HELP

by 1101242004

Original Post

Accepted Solution

My sims 4 keeps crashing during gameplay!! PLEASE HELP

★★★ Novice

I recently got a new computer and re downloaded my sims back onto it. I don't have any CC yet but every time I go into the game and create a family, I go to move into a new lot and the game crashes? I've gone into origin and repaired the game but this won't work. I just finished a 7 person family and it's really ticked me off. I really need help and if anybody has any suggestions or is in the same bandwagon maybe we could try and figure it out together? I just really want to play my sims.  

Message 1 of 5 (438 Views)

Accepted Solution

Champion (Retired)

@1101242004

Your Windows version is 32bit if you have the Cats & Dogs expansion this requires 64bit. You can upgrade to 64bit for free by downloading it from Microsoft.

The more serious thing is that your Graphics card only has 32MB dedicated RAM where 128MB is required.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (413 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)
Message 2 of 5 (426 Views)

★★★ Novice
Message 3 of 5 (372 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@1101242004

Your Windows version is 32bit if you have the Cats & Dogs expansion this requires 64bit. You can upgrade to 64bit for free by downloading it from Microsoft.

The more serious thing is that your Graphics card only has 32MB dedicated RAM where 128MB is required.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 4 of 5 (414 Views)

★★★ Novice

Thankyou so much. I installed windows with a bigger storage space and it's working fine. @jpkarlsen

Message 5 of 5 (344 Views)