Re: mods and cc on external hard drive?

by jpkarlsen

Original Post

My sims 4 is downloaded on an external hardrive, is there any way i can get cc?

★★ Novice

So I have sims 4 and a whole bunch of packs download on my one terabyte external hard drive, I was wondering if there is anyway I can get cc qnd mods into my game?

Message 1 of 7 (387 Views)

Re: My sims 4 is downloaded on an external hardrive, is there any way i can get

Champion (Retired)

Please see this link for help with Mods and CC.
https://levelskip.com/simulation/Sims-4-Mods-Installation-How-Troubleshooting

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 7 (374 Views)

download cc onto an external hardive while the sims 4 is also downloaded on the?

★★ Novice

So I have sims 4 and a whole bunch of packs download on my one terabyte external hard drive, I was wondering if there is anyway I can get cc qnd mods into my game?

Message 3 of 7 (384 Views)

Re: download cc onto an external hardive while the sims 4 is also downloaded on

Champion (Retired)

Yes just follow the instructions on where to place Mods & CC. By default that is Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods. You can not place Mods & CC on an external HDD.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 4 of 7 (381 Views)

mods and cc on external hard drive?

★★ Novice

if I have sims 4 downloaded on an external hardrive, is there anyway to download cc and mods also onto my external hardive?

Message 5 of 7 (356 Views)

Hero

@lylahall3 

I merged all your threads. You've already gotten an answer to your other two.

Please keep to one thread. Thank you.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 6 of 7 (348 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@lylahall3 wrote:

if I have sims 4 downloaded on an external hardrive, is there anyway to download cc and mods also onto my external hardive?

Please see my previous answer to this.

Message 7 of 7 (335 Views)