Re: My sims 4 game crashes.

by crinrict

Original Post

Accepted Solution

My sims 4 game crashes.

★★★ Newbie

So my dad purchased the sims 4 bonus bundle that includes the basegame, luxury party, and perfect patio stuff from target, to go with my new laptop I had gotten for Christmas. So I play it a little, and start adding cc from tumblr. I get back on my game and go into cas, and it seems to be working fine, until I make another sim, and my game just starts pausing, and then turns into a black screen. So I just restart my computer and try again, and the same problem occurs. I look at some sites to help me, I take all my cc out of game and try to slowly add it back into the game to see what's making it crash. I take out all cc and go back into the game and it still crashes in cas. I also go into build mode, and it still crashes. So I try to repair my game with no mods in game or anything and it seems to work fine when I open it. I play it for an hour and then decide that maybe if I go on another site like The Sims 4 Resource, that maybe that cc wouldn't be as lethal. So I download Cc off that site and it doesn't crash my game. The next day I have to leave for vacation, so I don't bring my laptop with me. I come back from vacation and download some more cc off of the sims resource and guess what?? My game crashes again. I have tried to repair it through origin but the outcome is the exact same. I have wanted to play the sims 4 for the longest time, and now when I actually get it, my game crashes. I'm so upset about this, Please Help.

Message 1 of 2 (164 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero

Hi @Andromastars

I would stick to cc made after November 2017. A lot was change with that patch and there's cc that now is causing issues.

You can also google thesims4studio. That can batch fix a lot of broken cc so that you can use it anyways.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (163 Views)

All Replies

Hero

Hi @Andromastars

I would stick to cc made after November 2017. A lot was change with that patch and there's cc that now is causing issues.

You can also google thesims4studio. That can batch fix a lot of broken cc so that you can use it anyways.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (164 Views)