My sims 3 ambitions not playable; doesn't show in launcher.

by bee_newboult

Original Post

Re: Sims 3 ambitions not playable.

EA Staff

@NRTH-Nomad@Javlafaith@ArkemosBloodmaw

I have sent you a private message! You can check PM's on the following page: http://answers.ea.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage

Thanks!

Message 41 of 47 (940 Views)

Re: My sims 3 ambitions not playable; doesn't show in launcher.

★ Novice

It happened on my pets so I contacted ea support they said It was 'disabled due to suspicious activity' even though I didn't play it AngryFrown 

Message 42 of 47 (838 Views)

★ Novice

Contact ea support they should help

Message 43 of 47 (838 Views)

★ Novice

Contact ea support they should help because like mine it was probably disabled due to suspicious activity   

Message 44 of 47 (838 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Im having the same problem and i have followed all the directions but still no luck. For me, its Ambitions and Showtime that won't show up in my Sims 3 launcher. I bought both of these EPs using Origin and ambitions was working for a while, but I bought showtime then the both wouldn't work. I have uninstalled everything multiple time encluding Origin it self. I would really appreciate some help with this issue. Thank you.

Message 45 of 47 (782 Views)

★★★ Newbie

so, anyone ever find a solution to this?

Message 46 of 47 (388 Views)

@Youmedevin  This thread is six years old, and most of the info in it is probably no longer relevant.  So I'm going to lock it here.

Having said that, if you have an expansion or stuff pack that shows as installed in Origin but isn't listed in the launcher, try repairing the game: open your Origin game library, right-click on the Sims 3 icon, and select Repair.

If that doesn't help, you may have a bad product code, and you'll need to contact EA customer support to find out.  Ask not only whether the pack is on your account but whether its product code is active and valid.

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

If you do in fact have a bad code, a support rep would need to remove it from your account before you could purchase it again.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 47 of 47 (384 Views)