My sim wont stop waiting for coffee/tea to brew

by GoPandas15

Original Post

Accepted Solution

My sim wont stop waiting for coffee/tea to brew

★★★ Novice

So i got my sim to make herself some coffee and tea but she wouldnt stop waiting for it to finish. i went out of my lot and into another one, and the only cheats i was using/am using is bb.moveobjects. Its kinda annoying shes been waiting for 2 coffees and a tea for so long. Please help.

Message 1 of 3 (1,246 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: My sim wont stop waiting for coffee/tea to brew

★★★ Novice

I fixed it by reinstalling origin because i accidentaly deleted the client ;-; it was so sad...... but yes i do have cc in my game (188 to be exact) but i will check out the link. Thank You So much for trying to help!

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (1,213 Views)

All Replies

Hero
@GoPandas15 The coffee/tea maker getting stuck in queue as shown on your picture is a known issue: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-Coffee-Tea-Brewer-Action-Gets-Stuck-In-Queue/m-p/7348116#...

I tested the coffee make process itself and it doesn't take long for me at all.

Any mods/cc in your game ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 3 (1,228 Views)

★★★ Novice

I fixed it by reinstalling origin because i accidentaly deleted the client ;-; it was so sad...... but yes i do have cc in my game (188 to be exact) but i will check out the link. Thank You So much for trying to help!

Message 3 of 3 (1,214 Views)