My sim's lifespan is being affected by something in the new update

by LBonne24

Original Post

Accepted Solution

My sim's lifespan is being affected by something in the new update

★ Guide

This past week, I made a new pair of sims. The woman could impregnate, and the man could get pregnant. My game is set to long lifespan, and the woman's lifespan is fine. But after the man got pregnant, I noticed that his lifespan was only 4 days, and he was about to be an adult. I had to get the potion of youth to reset him, and then his lifespan was still only 4 days long. It's a problem. While his woman has the normal length of time for a long lifespan. I don't want to play with them if he's just gonna age up unnaturally after the pregnancy. I shouldn't have to give him the potion every 3 days. What's going on?

Message 1 of 4 (402 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: My sim's lifespan is being affected by something in the new update

Hero

It's bug with pregnant Sims. It's only a display issue. Should go back to normal after the baby is born.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (425 Views)

All Replies

Hero

It's bug with pregnant Sims. It's only a display issue. Should go back to normal after the baby is born.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (426 Views)

★ Guide

Thank you very much, I was worried for a little bit there. Standard smile

Message 3 of 4 (380 Views)

★ Novice

Hello, there I seem to have the same Issue, my sims is currently pregnant and I have no mods or cc installed

but however it shows that she's ready to become an adult?. Despite being pregnant, which i know it's not possible to age up during pregnancy of a sim til the 72 hours of pregnancy has ended and they're in labor.

Message 4 of 4 (323 Views)