My sim refuses to sleep in her bed

by InsertNameHere72

Original Post

Accepted Solution

My sim refuses to sleep in her bed

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Okay so here's the story. I will tell my one sim to go to sleep and she will, for maybe a half a second. Then she gets up. I've reset her multiple times, done it with different beds but no other sim in my household has this issue.

Quick update: I got her to sleep with the Cosmic Encounter bubble blower flavor. I'd still like it if she could sleep in her bed again though. I've been playing with this family for a while and this popped up only recently. I have the Sim Torments mod also by the way. Thanks!

Message 1 of 4 (353 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: My sim refuses to sleep in her bed

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@InsertNameHere72 

Have you tried without mods?
When this problem appears again, exit the game, move the mods folder to the desktop, delete the localthumbcache.package file from the game folder, fix the game on Origin and check whether this problem has disappeared.
If it's gone, it means some mod or CC caused it.
Then you have to paste into the new mods folder one by one your mods and CC and check every time if the game works and look for this guilty one.
If you have a lot of CC try 50/50 method.

I don't work for EA

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (337 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@InsertNameHere72 

Have you tried without mods?
When this problem appears again, exit the game, move the mods folder to the desktop, delete the localthumbcache.package file from the game folder, fix the game on Origin and check whether this problem has disappeared.
If it's gone, it means some mod or CC caused it.
Then you have to paste into the new mods folder one by one your mods and CC and check every time if the game works and look for this guilty one.
If you have a lot of CC try 50/50 method.

I don't work for EA

Message 2 of 4 (338 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@kreatora I have about 3000 mods and this method might take two years.
Message 3 of 4 (100 Views)

@Haz3l_2000  For mod-related help, please create a new thread in the Game and Mods/CC forum:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Game-and-Mod-CC-Issues/bd-p/the-sims-4-game-issues-mods-en

Since this thread is four years old now, I'll lock it here.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 4 of 4 (94 Views)