Re: My sim refuses to go home

by TheSwissOpossum

Original Post

My sim refuses to go home

★★★ Apprentice

so i have absolutely NO IDEA WHY MY SIM ACT THIS STUPID

i click on "go home" but instead of going home, she just stands around and waves like a stupid person.. WHY WONT SHE GO INSIDE HER APARTEMENT?????????????????????

All mods i have are updated!!!

please help me im crying.. why does sims 4 have so many problems.. why.. why?????????????????????'

Message 1 of 8 (456 Views)

Hast du denn schon mal ohne Mods und CC probiert?
Spiel repariert, Cache-Dateien inkl localthumbcache.package gelöscht?

Ich bin kein Mitarbeiter von Electronic Arts.
Antworten und Tipps gebe ich nach bestem Wissen und Gewissen.
Message 2 of 8 (439 Views)

Hero
@TheSwissOpossum Moving this to the english forum as you posted in english. You posted in the German forum so if you want to continue in German, let me know.

It does sound like something is in the way. Are there any bikes in front of the apartment building ? Are you using mods/cc in your game ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 8 (411 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

There is nothing in the way. As i sayed all mods are updated and the broken ones are deleted. When she waves in her thoughtbubble you see the apartment building. I tryed to remove elevator and place a new one, didnt help...

Message 4 of 8 (389 Views)

Hero
@TheSwissOpossum Did you have a harvest fest with gnomes ? They tend do spawn seed packets into the elevator which can break it for good.

Testing without mods/cc is always essential to make sure it's not related. Even if you think they were all updated.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 8 (378 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Well there was an LE warning due to the wall speakers at the festivals that occure in the districts v:

I guess the festicals are pretty broken atm in generell🙈

Message 6 of 8 (366 Views)

Hero
@TheSwissOpossum That is a known LE but shouldn't have anything to do with you not being able to enter the building.

Guess it's probably the seeds. Don't know of any solution to solve this. You will need to teleport form and to the inside

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 8 (352 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

There are no seets... i saved the apartment, deleted it, replaced it and for now it works... but im not sure if this holds on

Message 8 of 8 (347 Views)