My sim looks like it has broken cc on, but I don't have any cc in my game at all

by eufurifurfufiu1

Original Post

Accepted Solution

My sim looks like it has broken cc on, but I don't have any cc in my game at all

★★★ Newbie

alright, so i am having a problem with my sims 4 game. i went to open it at first, but it said something like "ts4 can't be opened." confused, i looked it up online and i fixed the problem, as someone was having the same problem. what i did to fix this was turn off folder access in ransomware under security or something. so after that i opened my game, went to cas and my sim looked like it had broken cc skin on. i don't have any cc in my game, i even made sure that cc wasn't turned on and checked my mods folder too. nothing. also, i was only able to open the game through origin. when i clicked the sims 4 icon on my taskbar it never came up. can someone tell me how to fix this? there is a picture for you to see what is happening to my sim.

Message 1 of 2 (2,020 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: My sim looks like it has broken cc on, but I don't have any cc in my game at

@eufurifurfufiu1  Try repairing the game in Origin: open your game library, right-click on the Sims 4 icon, and select Repair.  If that doesn't help, clear Origin's cache, restart your computer, and repair again.

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/clear-cache-to-fix-problems-with-your-games/

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (2,011 Views)

All Replies

Re: My sim looks like it has broken cc on, but I don't have any cc in my game at

@eufurifurfufiu1  Try repairing the game in Origin: open your game library, right-click on the Sims 4 icon, and select Repair.  If that doesn't help, clear Origin's cache, restart your computer, and repair again.

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/clear-cache-to-fix-problems-with-your-games/

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 2 (2,012 Views)