My sim is not doing anything in her queue

by AimeeSophieKing

Original Post

Accepted Solution

My sim is not doing anything in her queue

★★★ Newbie

I created a new game and as soon as my sim went outside to greet the neighbours, she stopped doing anything in her queue. So I deleted that one and started again, with the same household I had just created. It seemed to be going ok for a little while, then she took her puppy outside to do her business and now there is no option to pick the puppy up to get her back inside (cos the puppy can't go up the steps), and now the sim won't do anything in her queue except every now and then accepting a 'go here' command. However, she won't go back up the steps into the house and can't interact with anything. What can I do to fix this?

Message 1 of 5 (2,240 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: My sim is not doing anything in her queue

Hero

Hi @AimeeSophieKing 

are you using any mods/cc in your game ?

Can you go traveling to a different lot by pressing m to see if that resolves the issue ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (2,223 Views)

All Replies

Hero

Hi @AimeeSophieKing 

are you using any mods/cc in your game ?

Can you go traveling to a different lot by pressing m to see if that resolves the issue ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 5 (2,224 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Hi;

Make sure to also give the "reset sim" option a try; I find this helps for any Sim who has stuck autonomy.

EA Help Link: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/the-sims/the-sims-4/how-to-reset-stuck-and-unresponsive-sims-in-the-s...

- B

Message 3 of 5 (2,218 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi @crinrict 

I don't have mods or cc.

Thank you, this seems to have fixed it. I never thought to try that!

Thanks

Aimee

Message 4 of 5 (2,208 Views)

Hero
Glad to hear.

Let me know if it comes back

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 5 of 5 (2,199 Views)