Re: My sim is completely naked! Is this suppose to happen? If not I am not happy have screen pics.

by dunwell655

Original Post

My sim is completely naked! Is this suppose to happen? If not I am not happy have screen pics.

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I was just playing the Sims 3. ive never come across this but my sim is naked. See pics.

If this is not suppose to happen I am not happy at all about seeing a game that is for 12+ and someone being naked from top to bottom. 

When my sim has a shower it blurs anything we should see but after that the sim is butt naked

Spoiler
just realised i cannot upload pictures? how do i send images in to show the problem?

I would like some sort of good wealth as a return of what I have seen.

My details are:

[Email Address Removed]

please help me.

Message 1 of 6 (34,608 Views)

Re: My sim is completely naked! Is this suppose to happen? If not I am not happy have screen pics.

Hero

It does sometimes happen to me right after they get out of the shower. Seems they don't change back as they should. Just change their clothing back to everyday and their fine.

Another reason for this could be bad cc.

Could you describe on what occasions you see them like that ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 6 (34,495 Views)

★★★ Newbie

yes my sim is always naked when getting out of bed, when getting out of the shower and when going to work, i change the clothes back to everyday and whenever the sim comes out of the shower or out of bed etc. it will change back to being naked. I dont understand and i am very unhappy.

Also i have tried going onto my sims 3 or 4 times today and everytime i have gone on, my sim picture wont show. so i can do actions but cant physically see my sim. 

what is happening?

Message 3 of 6 (34,482 Views)

Hero

Check your Sims career outfit. There is a bug with those and I think it has something to do with the time the career outfit is being created.

You should be able to change it when you take your Sim to the dresser.

If he has only one outfit, create another one to your liking. If he has two or more, delete the extra ones.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 6 (34,474 Views)

Re: My sim is completely naked! Is this suppose to happen? If not I am not happy

★★★ Newbie

I have been playing the sims since the original sims and have never had this happen. Same thing here. I have no mods and no cc. My 10 and 12 year old sons find it exceptionally funny, however, I do not. It is not a career outfit, its all her clothes. I can not put clothes on her either. This could be the end of sims being played in my house as I have two developing boys whom do not need to see stuff like this! 

It started with a glitch on my work schedule. Says I'm off on Weds but then under career at time of work (no 1 hour till, no car shows up, etc) says I am missing work and affects my job performance. So I send her to work and she sits and dwaddles as she receives no pay at the end of her shift at which point I have to manually send her home. Then a few hours later She quits getting the items at work (she's a master thief) that she would normally bring home in her family inventory. And now she gets out of the shower naked and can not be changed back into clothes. 

Has anyone found a solution for this yet?

Message 5 of 6 (26,338 Views)

Re: My sim is completely naked! Is this suppose to happen? If not I am not happy

★★ Novice

The only thing you could do is delete the sims and reinstall it... This could or will effect your data 

Message 6 of 6 (10,714 Views)