My sim doesn't put the laundry in the washing machine straight away

by CharmB789

Original Post

My sim doesn't put the laundry in the washing machine straight away

★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.66.139.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Discover University, City Living, Island Living, Vampires, Realm of Magic, Get Famous, Seasons, Dine Out, Spa Day, Cool Kitchen, Laundry Day
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? When I try to get my sim to add the laundry from the hamper into the washing machine
What happens when the bug occurs? When I try to get my sim to add the laundry from the hamper into the washing machine, my sim instead takes it all the way to the bedroom and drops it there.
What do you expect to see? My sim adding the laundry from the hamper into the washing machine straight away
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

When I try to get my sim to add the laundry from the hamper into the washing machine, my sim instead takes it all the way to the bedroom and drops it there. This only happens with one of my sims and not the others just like with the dishwasher incident. I only want my sim to add the laundry from the hamper into the washing machine straight away. I really hope these problems can be fixed somehow.

Message 1 of 5 (458 Views)

Re: My sim doesn't put the laundry in the washing machine straight away

Hero
@CharmB789 Did you test this without mods installed ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 5 (421 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I feel it might be risky trying to do this without mods as I could lose a lot so I'm not sure I want to try this. Sorry. If there really is no other way, I'll give it a shot. But if there are other ways, I want to give it a go first.

Message 3 of 5 (415 Views)

Hero
@CharmB789 It's always best to try without mods. Create a copy of your save and try on that. This way you can then then just go back to your modded game afterwaeds.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 5 (410 Views)

Hero
@CharmB789 Moving this to tech issues for further troubleshooting and info

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 5 of 5 (373 Views)