Re: My sim can't recieve a Starlight Accolade award.

by LittletaIks

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@lcsoloman1
Ya does anyone else have accolade show problems? I found I get the accolade announcement starting at 6pm, so I go at 6 now because I have so many issues. Sometimes the host stops being the host by 7pm, and no one else becomes the host, or the host leaves mid show at like 9pm. (If anyone else starts going at 6 or already does and the host stops being the host around 7pm, sending your sims to another location and then sending them back to PBP will bring a new host. Don't have them walk away, send them to another lot with the travel button on the phone or whatever method you use. If they leave mid show, that trick hasn't worked for me, hope it will for you if you have this issue or hopefully someone else somewhere knows what to do in those situations.) My last problem with the accolades is that I DO NOT GET AWARDS. I have a singer right now because I haven't done it in a while. My first singer got multiple awards for lyrics, an amazing sounding voice, and amazing performances. I saved my game at 5:50pm and I go to PBP between 6:10 and 6:30pm and my current singer I'm working on never ever wins. I have exited to main menu and tried again maybe 20 times now. I have been trying over the last 3 days. Before I saved the game, I had her sing in front of people, do a meet and greet, licensed songs, and a few more things over the entire week just to make sure the game knows she should probably get recondition for something she did. She has a sister that has her own household, so she is no longer controlled by me. If her sister shows up, her sister gets an award. She is a model, it is a modded job I downloaded, it's not a skill you can learn like singing is in game. Every other celebrity gets awarded except for my sim. I might try removing her from the household while we are at the show to see if she will win then. I wonder if it's something about the sim being active? Anyway, if anyone has recommendations let me know.

Message 11 of 13 (788 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I'm having an issue getting the starlight accolade award also. I get nominated but never win one even though I'm at 10 stats on acting and charisma and cand achieve gold at every gig. I never win an award. I've been playing since my sim was a  young adult and now she is an elder at the end of her life and I still haven't won one. 

Message 12 of 13 (620 Views)

EA DICE Team
I'm closing this thread to stop it being necroed.

If you have any issues with Sims 4 please make a new topic about the issues you are having and what kind of steps you have tried to solve it.

/Atic
Message 13 of 13 (597 Views)