Re: My sim can go in but can't go out of the room

by EA_Illium

Original Post

Accepted Solution

My sim can go in but can't go out of the room

★★ Novice

My sim can go in but can't get out of the room, its something related to the doors, because when I change the door for an open one they can pass thru, its very irritating. And the patch notes about the 7/12/20 update it doesn't say about this issue.

Message 1 of 6 (724 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★ Novice

I do every time before I play, it must be some malfunction with permission to allow or not sims. But today was working normally, i don't understand those bugs 😅

View in thread

Message 5 of 6 (674 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
@joyjoyas Are you currently running any mods with Sims?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 6 (708 Views)

★★ Novice

I delete all mods from my game 😭, I have only costum content, and it has 2 days since my last clean on my mods past, all things that were trash or malfunctioning I deleted. Also all my latest new cc is from Trillyke, and I had never have problems with her creations.

Message 3 of 6 (701 Views)

Community Manager
@joyjoyas Can you try repairing the game via Origin by right-clicking on the sims in your library and selecting the repair option and see if this continues?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 4 of 6 (686 Views)

★★ Novice

I do every time before I play, it must be some malfunction with permission to allow or not sims. But today was working normally, i don't understand those bugs 😅

Message 5 of 6 (675 Views)

Community Manager
@joyjoyas well glade I could be here lol. If this does come back be sure to let us know!

Illium.png

Message 6 of 6 (662 Views)