My screen

by NDSDVD

Original Post

Accepted Solution

My screen

★ Novice

Hey, I was loading the game up and the screen started to glitch out, does anyone know what's happening.

Message 1 of 4 (197 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: My screen

Champion (Retired)

You do not have any space left on you C: drive. You need to make more space available. Please run disk clean up and uninstall unneeded programs. 

Also your graphics driver is very old. visit amd.com to upgrade.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (157 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

Please post a DxDiag. https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/pc/how-to-gather-dxdiag-information/
You can attach the txt file directly to your answer.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 4 (186 Views)

★ Novice

Her it is

Message 3 of 4 (177 Views)

Champion (Retired)

You do not have any space left on you C: drive. You need to make more space available. Please run disk clean up and uninstall unneeded programs. 

Also your graphics driver is very old. visit amd.com to upgrade.

Message 4 of 4 (158 Views)