Re: My new sims are unable to join a career in the sims 4

by jpkarlsen

Original Post

My new sims are unable to join a career in the sims 4

★★★ Newbie

I started a new sims 4 game with 2 young adults and moved them into an apartment.  Right after I moved them in I told them both to join a career.  After this action failed I tried it with their phones, computer, and under the career tab and they would perform the action, but the panel to choose a career never pops up.  I am not an experienced player and I do not play much so I only have the base game, get to work, city living, and the free holiday pack.  I do not have any mods or custom content in fear of them slowing down my game.  I have tried moving my sims out of their home and starting over, splitting them up so I only have one sim at a time,  and bringing them back into create a sim to "restart" them, but nothing works and I have the same result.  Please help!!!! 

Message 1 of 3 (3,377 Views)

@Shelbyas  I moved your post to the Sims 4 tech section.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 3 (3,354 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@Shelbyas 

Try doing a factory reset as described in this post: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4/FAQ-Troubleshooting-Steps-amp-Known-Issues/m-p/3621199

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 3 of 3 (3,338 Views)