Re: My most played household disappeared!

by crinrict

Original Post

Accepted Solution

My most played household disappeared!

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.69.59.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Base game + all expansions.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I have found no results that fix this issue.
What happens when the bug occurs? My active household vanished from the game.
What do you expect to see? I want to know how to recover my lost household.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.69.59.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Base game + all expansions.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I have found no results that fix this issue.
What happens when the bug occurs? My active household vanished from the game.
What do you expect to see? I want to know how to recover my lost household.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

I stopped playing for a few hours but after loading again his household has just vanished? I play on rotation but his was the last household I'd used. His household is listed but with a vacant picture and no household options. 

When I switched to his brother in another household there was no sign of him in their family tree or icon in his friends list.
When I edit his home it still has all his belongings inside but usually results in the empty avatar disappearing altogether. 

Has this happened to anyone else? Was there a way to save it so I don't have to recreate this sim and restart all their relationships? 

Disabling all mods did nothing and I don't use big mods like MC. 

Message 1 of 3 (388 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Hero
@im_JoelSF Did you save your game this way ?

Doe you have a blue flashing picture if you hover over the household when you hover over the household on the map ?

If you didn't save, exit the game, remove all mods,delete localhumbcache file and load again to see if it still happens

If you did save, exit the game, remove all mods, delete localhumbcache file and check if your backups are still ok. https://sims4.crinrict.com/eng/2014/09/save-games/#wiederherstellen

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (378 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

Hero
@im_JoelSF Did you save your game this way ?

Doe you have a blue flashing picture if you hover over the household when you hover over the household on the map ?

If you didn't save, exit the game, remove all mods,delete localhumbcache file and load again to see if it still happens

If you did save, exit the game, remove all mods, delete localhumbcache file and check if your backups are still ok. https://sims4.crinrict.com/eng/2014/09/save-games/#wiederherstellen

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 3 (379 Views)

Hero
@im_JoelSF Have you been able to resolve this ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 3 of 3 (294 Views)