Re: My married sims won’t sleep in a double bed if there is a sim already in it

by jpkarlsen

Original Post

Accepted Solution

My married sims won’t sleep in a double bed if there is a sim already in it

★★★ Newbie

My married sims will not get into a double bed if one of them is already sleeping in it. The bed is not on a wall, but I have to wake up the sleeping sim so that the other sim can get into bed scoot over to the other side of the bed. Some times they will not even get into bed at all. This started after the assigned sides update. It’s getting really frustrating because my sims spend all night complaining about not being able to get into bed when they can clearly walk to the other side and get in. Help me please! 

Message 1 of 4 (1,041 Views)

Accepted Solution

Champion (Retired)

Since they scoot over from one side it appears that something is in the way on the other. side. Look on the floor for small items and look at what is on the wall plus hanging from the ceiling.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (998 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

Since they scoot over from one side it appears that something is in the way on the other. side. Look on the floor for small items and look at what is on the wall plus hanging from the ceiling.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 4 (999 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My married sims won't sleep in the same bed together. I've tried removing everything on one side and it didn't work. They have a good relationship and are friends. This isn't happening in any of my other saves. I don't know what else to do. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Message 3 of 4 (489 Views)

Hero
@KJOYBIPOLAR Could you post a pic of your setup ? Have you tried moving your bed around ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (472 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help