Re: My loading screen doesnt change???Please Help

by simsdreamsspace

Original Post

My loading screen doesnt change???Please Help

★★★ Novice

So i want to start doing LPs(Lets Plays) but my loading screen doesnt change.I have five expansion packs and two stuff packs including sims 3 base game,late night,seasons,supernatural,and limited edition university life for expansion packs.And high end loft stuff,and town life stuff for the stuff packs.I just got supernatural about 2 days ago but my loading screen is still on university life,People say that sense it was the latest game released including island paradise and into the future your screen will look like that.But when i had seasons installed my loading screen changed a day later it went back to university life.Whats going on please help.   P.S-when i go to my origin-my games i click supernatural to see if the loading screen will change but theres no difference and i dont want to get any mods because i heard they harm your game

Message 1 of 3 (590 Views)

Hero

When you start the game, do you have the content of all the games ? That's all that really matters.

There's also the interactive loading screens that change all the time. They have nothing to do with the loading screen at the moment. They can be any EP or even Store content.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 3 (571 Views)

★★★ Novice

I know it's been a few years since someone replied on this, but, I'm having the same issue. I had to reinstall my sims 3 game a few days ago, and so I put all my sims 3 EP's and SP back on it, the last one I installed was Late Night I'm rather sure, but the loading screen is still UL, and I don't have the interactive screen on.. :c

@crinrict wrote:

When you start the game, do you have the content of all the games ? That's all that really matters.

There's also the interactive loading screens that change all the time. They have nothing to do with the loading screen at the moment. They can be any EP or even Store content.

Message 3 of 3 (350 Views)