My installed packs won't show in my game. Can you please help me?

by NatalPatz

Original Post

My installed packs won't show in my game. Can you please help me?

★★★ Newbie

Hello,

I have an issue with downloaded and also installed packs that won't show in my game main menu.

I have found on my PC two files for The Sims 4. One for just 'The Sims 4' and one for 'The Sims 4 Legacy Edition'. 

I have started firstly playing with legacy version but I think that after my first installation of the game and few packs (which I downloaded at the same time) my second time downloading the other packs created this 'The Sims 4' file. I am just guessing here, I don't know if this is the reason why my packs won't show in my game.

Please can you help me with this issue?

I paid for every single one of these packs and I cannot play with them.

Packs I downloaded and installed:    EP: discover university, eco lifestyle, get famous, island living
                                                          GP: jungle adventure,
                                                          SP: laudry day stuff, tiny living

In my game I can only see: get famous, island living, jungle adventure and laundry day stuff.

Message 1 of 2 (160 Views)

Re: My installed packs won't show in my game. Can you please help me?

@NatalPatz  Discover University, Tiny Living, and Eco Lifestyle don't work in the Legacy Edition of Sims 4, so it sounds like that's your issue.  The folders you found are likely the game's program files, usually installed to Program Files\Origin Games and always called "The Sims 4"; and the user data folder, which is in Documents\Electronic Arts and is called either "The Sims 4" or "The Sims 4 Legacy Edition," depending on which version you're running.

Are you sure your computer can't run the standard version and needs the LE?  If you want to double-check, please run a dxdiag and attach it to a post.

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/pc/how-to-gather-dxdiag-information/

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 2 (127 Views)