Re: My houses are not showing up

by puzzlezaddict

Original Post

My houses are not showing up

★ Novice

Hi everyone, for some reason all of my house that i made are not showing up in any of my saved. I even have lilSimsie and plumballa saves in my games but all the house still look the same. I try everything removed all cc/mods i try repairing it and i uninstall it  but still the same. Frown  anyone else has this problem and is there a way to fix it ? 

Message 1 of 4 (284 Views)

@frankiedee890  Are you saying that the houses you've placed in your saves are no longer present in your saves, or that they're also not present in your in-game library?  In the saves where houses are missing, are the saves themselves up to date, as in, do the sims you play have all the progress (skills, relationships, money) they had the last time you played, or have they reverted to an earlier time?

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 4 (224 Views)

★ Novice

It both really i'll open up my game and play a save games but in the game it will say there no house on the current lot ( it wont be in the map) but when i click on the sims to play her the house is there. sadly when i play over sims or when my sims get involved  over to a sims house. The house won't be there it would just be an empty lot ( but it not empty on the map) 

I know it should be there because it the base game house.  It then same with apartments ill play a sims who live in the city but the apartment  doesn't show it will be just a  empty lot ( but it will show it is on the map). 

Message 3 of 4 (194 Views)

@frankiedee890  There's a longstanding issue with houses disappearing from existing saves.  You can try the suggestions here:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-Houses-Lots-disappear/td-p/4620279

If they don't help, you can try loading backup saves instead, and hopefully you'll be able to find the houses intact in one of those.  From there you can save the house to the library and place it in your current save.  Here's how to restore a backup:

https://sims4.crinrict.com/eng/2014/09/save-games/#wiederherstellen

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 4 of 4 (162 Views)