Re: Can't play different households in a world

by ebyrden97

Original Post

My households can't play in the same game

★★★ Newbie

When I load the sims 4 game click manage world, all my households are there, but when I click one to play all my other households and lots that I built aren't in the game play and no longer exist. Can anyone please help me I have tried searching for a solution but I can't find one. Some of the lots are downloaded from the gallery and I do have cc but I don't see how that should affect my gameplay. 

Message 1 of 7 (663 Views)

Hero

HI @ebyrden97 

are you sure you placed them both in the same save ?

Could you maybe give some more details on what you see in your game ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 7 (657 Views)

★★★ Newbie

When I open up the sims 4 game, I then press load game and see all my households but when I click to play on my house holds and want to travel to another one of my households lot to interact with each other its not there 

Message 3 of 7 (651 Views)

Hero
Is the house empty or are they just not home ?

Can you play the other family ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 7 (625 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I think I figured it out, when I was creating new households I was creating a new game save with it so all my households are in different saves

Message 5 of 7 (605 Views)

★★★ Newbie

How did you fix this? I have a saved game and if i play on another house or create a new family i can then not get back on to previous household

Message 6 of 7 (443 Views)

Hero
@GemandTT Sounds like you're starting a fresh save for the new family.

Make sure to load the save game you want to place the new family in (click Load, not New), then on the map, before selecting a family, click on the create new Sim button in the lower right corner.

That should then allow you to place the new family in the same save.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 7 (406 Views)