My horses hair though?

by Moonshadow987

Original Post

My horses hair though?

★★★★ Novice

Ok i did get some help from someone but It was pertaining to cleaning my computer I am only 18 and i dont know how to even repair a computer, my computer runs fine it is a windows computer it used to have windows 7 then updated to windows 10 a few weeks ago however this glitch or problem with the foals mane and two adult horse manes didnt start happening until i downloaded stuff off of the exchange i have since deleted the modded sims from the exchange but the hair styles are still like this one side of the mane is shorter than the other I would just normally just brush this off but it is so annoying to see this on my horse and id like to start making sims videos for youtube eventually and dont want this on my horse the only problem with the entire game my game even stopped crashing it did that like a few times but then stopped completely. If someone can give me a solution that doesnt involve possibly having to dissect my computer by myself without help from a pro or maybe i should add that i do not use mods i dont even know how to download them  so i dont use mods so i dont know what the problem with my horses manes are or how to fix them. 

Message 1 of 3 (356 Views)

Re: My horses hair though?

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@Moonshadow987 Unfortunately there is no guarantee that what you see on the exchange is what it will look like on your computer. Sometimes the creator will use existing items and modify them or if they are proprietary EA items and that will be substituted for something else. There has been a fare amount of plagiarism so creators are marking their creations. Either figure out what they did or edit the horse. EA only checks to see if items from EA packs you don't already own are present.

hth

Message 2 of 3 (344 Views)

Re: My horses hair though?

★★★★ Novice

these hair styles are from the original pack its just they been messed up or something.

Message 3 of 3 (335 Views)