Re: My graphics card doesn't work with sims 4?

by fighthepower1

Original Post

Accepted Solution

My graphics card doesn't work with sims 4?

★ Novice

I've played Sims 4 for years and I haven't had a problem until today when I downlaoded the Pets expansion then I get the message I put into the question. I have done everything I can to make sure my drivers are updated and as far as I know they are updated. I should be more than able to run the game please help I so stuck. Frown

Message 1 of 5 (352 Views)

Accepted Solution

Champion (Retired)

Try to start the game in windowed mode:

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/the-sims/the-sims-4/playing-the-sims-4-in-windowed-mode/

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (384 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)
If you have any CC or Mods please remove them and try without.
Also try repairing the game through Origin.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 5 (335 Views)

★ Novice
Yeah I looked up some things and it said to do that, and I did still nothing. Frown
Message 3 of 5 (315 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Try to start the game in windowed mode:

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/the-sims/the-sims-4/playing-the-sims-4-in-windowed-mode/

Message 4 of 5 (385 Views)

★ Novice
You life saver!!! It worked! :D :D :D
Message 5 of 5 (286 Views)