My game wont load, and somehow isn't on my PC anymore.

by Beth1304

Original Post

My game wont load, and somehow isn't on my PC anymore.

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Hi, I really need your help. earlier today, I decided that I wanted to add my music to my Sims 3 game, and I searched on the internet how to do it. It said you have to add it the the 'Custom music' folder. So I looked for the 'Electronic Arts' folder, and finally found it in my computer windows file section. But there wasn't a 'custom music' folder. So I made one, and added the music I wanted. Then I inserted my disc. (I only have The Sims 3 Late Night expansion pack, so I use that disc). Normal, it would load and then the game launcher would open. But it didn't this time, so I re-inserted the disc. I tried searching for The Sims 3 in the windows start button, in the search toolbar. It came up with the base game and Late Night. But the icons were different. I opened it, but it came up with a box, to choose a program to open it with. The Sims 3 application has been completely removed. This has made me very upset, as I play this a lot and I love it, also because of my saved games and content, which I have spent so much time into. After looking through all of the Sims 3 and Electronic Arts folders and files, I found the game launcher application, and tried to open it that way. It came up with an error. Then I also found another folder named 'Electronic Arts' in my documents. Inside it I found the folder called 'Custom Music'. This really stressed me out, but I kept on trying. Then I restored the first folder that I added the music to to the previous version. It took a while for it to restore it but after it finished, I restarted the computer. I tried again several time to open the game launcher but it still didn't work. Please please help me. Thankyou

Message 1 of 1 (111 Views)