Re: My game won't allow me to switch color swatches

by crinrict

Original Post

My game won't allow me to switch color swatches

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.72.28.1230
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? I have all the expansion packs, except snowy escape. I also have Jungle adventure, parenthood, vampires, tiny living, and laundry day.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Not sure how to find the bug yourself. For me it happens every time I'm in cas.
What happens when the bug occurs? Every time I open cas, I cannot switch any color swatches. I try and click the swatches, but nothing happens. It is no fun to use cas if I can't change the color of clothes to work with clothes.
What do you expect to see? An example would be if I try and switch a swatch the box is highlighted, but when I click it does not come up with the box of color swatches.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Message 1 of 2 (969 Views)

Re: My game won't allow me to switch color swatches

Hero
@cwelnetz1 Did you test this without mods installed ?

Here's the current list for broken mods/cc https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/988166/broken-updated-mods-cc-bunkbeds-patch-mar-21/

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (937 Views)