by crinrict

Original Post

My game will freeze and close immediately

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.63.134.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get To Work, City Living, Cats & Dogs, Seasons,Get Famous,Discover University, Realm of Magic, Outdoor Retreat, Dine Out,Parenthood, Jungle Adventure,Vintage Glamour Stuff, My First Pet Stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? -
What happens when the bug occurs? When I play the game from the previous save, the game will freeze and close immediately.
What do you expect to see? -
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I have issues while playing The Sims 4 after the latest update. When I play the game from the previous save, the game will freeze and close immediately. It makes me not confident in buying more packs, but I haven't tried a new game.

Edit By Crinrict: removed tag

Message 1 of 3 (240 Views)
Highlighted

Re: [Help Me Please] - My game will freeze and close immediately

Hero
@taenewxcb Did you test this without mods installed ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 3 (225 Views)

Re: My game will freeze and close immediately

Hero
@taenewxcb Are you still having issues with this ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 3 (179 Views)