My game keeps crashing during gameplay

by Blav__M

Original Post

My game keeps crashing during gameplay

★★★ Newbie

Hey,

I need some help my game keeps crashing during gameplay. If I don't save every couple of min. then it crashes after only 5 min of playing. The saving only delays the crashing and not very much. The longest I have been able to play without crashing has been 20 min.

I hope someone can help me

Message 1 of 4 (240 Views)

Re: My game keeps crashing during gameplay

Hero

Hi @Blav__M

Could you post your Computer's DxDiag?

To gather a DxDiag on your computer, please follow the steps here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/pc/how-to-gather-dxdiag-information/

You can attach the txt file to your post directly.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (230 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Sure ,

but i'm pretty sure i figured out what my problem is. I think I need to update my graphic chipset but my pc wont install the lastest version of Intel , so I'm trying to fix this error code 

0x80070643 which appears to be more difficult than I hoped

Message 3 of 4 (226 Views)

Hero

Your graphics card is pretty old. Don't know if there's newer drivers for that.

You have also a 32 bit operating system so I'm guessing it's an out of ram crash.

You should have some lastcrash.txt files in this folder: documents\electronicarts\thesims\

Could you attach those as well ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (211 Views)