Re: My game is super glitchy and the mouse goes crazy

by jpkarlsen

Original Post

My game is super glitchy and the mouse goes crazy

★★★★★ Apprentice

Ever since I reinstalled the Sims 4, it has been really glitchy.  The cursor becomes uncontrollable and moves around wildly.  Sims get stuck in rooms or behind the stairs.  My sim was flapping her arms and not following her queue.  I am regularly deleting the cache and mods folders.  Any suggestions? Standard smile

Message 1 of 5 (504 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@LRR32793 

The part about the cursor speed is known to be caused by ReShade because it conflicts with other overlays.. On their forum you can find instructions on how to disable it for The Sims 4. You can also disable Origin in Game.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 5 (481 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Thank you!!  I checked the Reshade forum, but it didn't explain how to deactivate it.  Do you know how to? Standard smile

Message 3 of 5 (448 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@LRR32793 

I can only refer to ReShade.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 4 of 5 (442 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@jpkarlsen No worries, I disabled Mods in the game options, and it's been working beautifully!
Message 5 of 5 (411 Views)