Re: My game RUNS SLOW and LAGS SIMS 4

by ElleTomlinson0

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

Please help my Sims 4 is very laggy is it because of my divers? or spec if so please respond and help. Thanks

Message 51 of 78 (2,558 Views)

Hero

Hi @howyaldoin

you only have 4 GB of RAM so you might wanna try the 32 bit version instead of the 64 bit one.

You also only have a graphics chip and not a card so try lowering your settings to minimum.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 52 of 78 (2,536 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

would you be able to tell me why my sims 4 lags on my windows 10? please help >.< 

Message 53 of 78 (2,510 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

Hi @gamezaspen

unfortunately  your specs are pretty low, especially the processor. That doesn't fulfill the minimum requirements.

EDIT: Also please don't make multple posts on the same issue. Just saw that you already have a post here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/sims-4-lag-amp-slow/m-p/6391647

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 54 of 78 (2,500 Views)

★★ Novice
Okay, thank you. Is there anything I can do to fix these problems.

And understood. I’ll stick to one thread from now on.
Message 55 of 78 (2,484 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

hi, please help my game is running so slow it takes like 20 mins to load up and then when it does it is still so slow even in live mode, i will attach my dxdiag. please help!!! 

Message 56 of 78 (2,453 Views)

Hero

Hi @ElleTomlinson0

I'm afraid your processor is below minimum requirements. Probably not much you can do, playing on that computer.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 57 of 78 (2,450 Views)

★★★ Novice

ohh, that sucks Frown((( if i were to get a new computer, is there a certain type that i should get????

Message 58 of 78 (2,448 Views)

Hero

Look out for specs like this

Processor: i5 or i7

RAM: min 8, more better

Dedicated Graphcis card

Hard Drive 500 GB+

Look around what you find and then post the spec here (make a new thread) for some of us helpers to look at before you buy. Desktops are generally cheaper then laptops

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 59 of 78 (2,435 Views)

★★★ Novice

okay thank you Standard smile

Message 60 of 78 (2,433 Views)