My custom content isn't showing up

by lucindab1

Original Post

Accepted Solution

My custom content isn't showing up

★★★ Newbie

I downloaded some custom content yesterday and its working, but today when I downloaded some more it doesn't work. I don't understand whats wrong because I turned on allow custom content and script mods. I downloaded a bunch of cc and some of them are super recent so they would be updated. The cc I downloaded yesterday shows up in the game but all the ones I downloaded today don't. When I open the game is shows all the cc I downloaded and it shows the ones I downloaded today.

Message 1 of 2 (310 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: My custom content isn't showing up

Hero
@lucindab1 Some of those in there are zip files. Those won't show up. You need to unpack it's content.

You might also want to create a sub-folder structure to have it all a bit organized. Mods need updating often with patches so it's best if you know where you got what from and from whom.

Script mods are only allowed in one sub folder (so basically, a folder for all mods of that script mod) and needs to be in the mods folder.

For everything else you can have up to 5 nested folders so you could sort by creator/site you downloaded/what it is.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (275 Views)

All Replies

Re: My custom content isn't showing up

Hero
@lucindab1 Some of those in there are zip files. Those won't show up. You need to unpack it's content.

You might also want to create a sub-folder structure to have it all a bit organized. Mods need updating often with patches so it's best if you know where you got what from and from whom.

Script mods are only allowed in one sub folder (so basically, a folder for all mods of that script mod) and needs to be in the mods folder.

For everything else you can have up to 5 nested folders so you could sort by creator/site you downloaded/what it is.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (276 Views)