Re: My cc will not show up unless its downloaded in a file please help!

by EricaS21

Original Post

Accepted Solution

My cc will not show up unless its downloaded in a file please help!

★ Novice

My cc will not show up unless its downloaded in a file please help!

Message 1 of 6 (409 Views)

Accepted Solution

Champion (Retired)

It seems that you downloaded it in a packed format (zip,RAR) and forgot to unpack it like @kreatora mentioned. Please read instructions where you got it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.

View in thread

Message 6 of 6 (356 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

All CC needs to be downloaded and put in the Mods folder.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 6 (396 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@EricaS21 

The game will read only the unpacked files. It will not read the compressed files. Place the downloaded CC in the subfolder and unpack it - right click on it - select option "unpack here" Place this subfolder in the mods folder. It is best to keep in subfolders similar CC - separate hair, furniture, makeup or clothes. In this way, it is easier to remember where it is and easier to check if after some patch part of CC will become incompatible with the game.

I don't work for EA

Message 3 of 6 (395 Views)

★ Novice

Yes I know that I have to do that but you all don't get it. So lest say your gust getting one hair so when you download it and you put in your mods folder *there is no file package* and it's in your mods folder and you go to our game and then you look for the hair but its not there but its in your mods folder.

Message 4 of 6 (370 Views)

★ Novice

Is it gust my problem? Can no one help me?

Message 5 of 6 (369 Views)

Champion (Retired)

It seems that you downloaded it in a packed format (zip,RAR) and forgot to unpack it like @kreatora mentioned. Please read instructions where you got it.

Message 6 of 6 (357 Views)