Re: My cc isn't showing up in my game, Help!

by aninha32599

Original Post

★★★★★ Novice

How do I do that?

Message 11 of 29 (2,542 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

Here's something I found: https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Files-save-to-OneDrive-by-default-in-Windows-10-33da0077-77...

Are you on Win 10 or 8 ?

Here's something too (it's in french but you should be able to figure it out) where you can set which drive the files are saved too

imgpsh_fullsize (1).png

Thanks @Henalexandre for the pic

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 12 of 29 (2,546 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem, i have a mac and i am not sure what you mean by 'one drive'. right now all my folders are in the 'electronic arts' then 'Sims 4' then i have all my folders including the Mods folder, i have all my cc in there and i just had to re-download my resources.cfg but its still not working! help!

Message 13 of 29 (2,334 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Macs do not have OneDrive but Icloud.

You should take your question to the Sims for Mac board.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 14 of 29 (2,328 Views)

★★★ Newbie

hey I have the the exact same problem but, I use a Mac, I don't have one drive and I see my new CC in the mods file but I can only see old CC in game not the new ones..

pls help meh

Message 15 of 29 (2,243 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@aninha32599

Please read my answer above.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 16 of 29 (2,234 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

ill try but since is cc I don't think EA is responsible for it.

Message 17 of 29 (2,225 Views)

★★ Apprentice
I have the same problem, and I have onedrive but I have no idea what to do. :/
Message 18 of 29 (2,085 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Please read the Accepted answer.

Message 19 of 29 (2,079 Views)

★★ Apprentice
I have the same problem, my CC isn't showing up in game. I've found out I have 2 Electronic Arts folders (one of which is a subfolder) but I'm scared to delete one of them, and I have another Mods folder that is inside Electronic Arts and all of my CC that I put in the first folder is in that folder. I don't know what to do, please help! This has been happening for 2-3 months.
Message 20 of 29 (2,084 Views)