My cc are broken

by pinkwqf

Original Post

Accepted Solution

My cc are broken

★★★★★ Newbie

Hi, I don't know what to do anymore. Last week I had to restore my pc, and I lost all my cc. So I used ''Power data recovery'' to recover my cc, and I got them. But, the problem is, when I open my game (last version) I got that error ''Unable to start'', C:\users\marim\documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\Mods 1\(the name of cc) [60c399f9:29f00e76:00000000:00000000]''. I used mod conflict detector and it's showing that ALL my cc are broken. What can I do to fix them? Please help me, I can't just download them again, because it's so much cc, 2057 items. Please help Frown

Message 1 of 9 (2,222 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: My cc are broken

Hero

Then maybe the process of restoring corrupted your cc and I'm afraid all you can do is go download it again.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 4 of 9 (2,339 Views)

All Replies

Hero

Hi @pinkwqf

lots of cc is broken now.

Google sims4studio. They have batch fixes for most stuff

You'll be using the program at your own risk as it's third party.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 9 (2,198 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Hello, thanks for replying me, I tried to use Sims 4 Studio and I got failed, 0 cc fixed, what can I do now? Frown

Message 3 of 9 (2,183 Views)

Hero

Then maybe the process of restoring corrupted your cc and I'm afraid all you can do is go download it again.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 9 (2,340 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Yes, I searched a lot and I didn't found a solution, I think this is the only thing that I can do now. But, thank you for helping me, I will download them again and search for new cc Standard smile

Message 5 of 9 (2,171 Views)

Hero

New cc is better anyways cause it will work with C&D without issues and the quality is also getting better and better :D

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 9 (2,157 Views)

★ Novice

Hey, none of my mods work ever since the cats and dogs update, I heard it got fixed but I tried again and they still wont work do I have to redownload them??

Message 7 of 9 (2,141 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Hi, no, I think you can fix this if you just download Sims 4 Studio and use batch fix for cats and dogs update 

Message 8 of 9 (2,115 Views)

Hero

HI @clairembear14

depends what you're using. If it's an actual game changing mod, you'll need to go to the sites and download the updated version. If it's custom content like objects, clothing and hair, you can use the batch fix.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 9 of 9 (2,109 Views)