My TS4 Digital Deluxe game got installed in Swedish...

by BylineBelife

Original Post

Accepted Solution

My TS4 Digital Deluxe game got installed in Swedish...

★ Pro

Even though I in my Origin app have language set to English, the game installed itself in Swedish.

How do I change the language in the game?

Message 1 of 4 (262 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: My TS4 Digital Deluxe game got installed in Swedish...

★ Pro

Well, since I got no help here, I managed to find the solution at the FIFA World support forum.

Apparently, it was not enough to have your language preference set to English in the Origin client, but you had to have the whole client in English.
So I had to uninstall the game completely, and then in the Application Settings change the clients language to English (not the players language, but the clients language *duh*).
After that I restarted the computer, and had to reinstall the game which took about one hour because of slow servers over at Origin/EAxis end.
Anyway, as soon as the whole Origin client was in English, I was asked in what language I wanted to install the game.

Please rectify this situation, so it doesn't happen to other multi-lingual players.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (262 Views)

All Replies

★ Pro

Well, since I got no help here, I managed to find the solution at the FIFA World support forum.

Apparently, it was not enough to have your language preference set to English in the Origin client, but you had to have the whole client in English.
So I had to uninstall the game completely, and then in the Application Settings change the clients language to English (not the players language, but the clients language *duh*).
After that I restarted the computer, and had to reinstall the game which took about one hour because of slow servers over at Origin/EAxis end.
Anyway, as soon as the whole Origin client was in English, I was asked in what language I wanted to install the game.

Please rectify this situation, so it doesn't happen to other multi-lingual players.

Message 2 of 4 (263 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

you MUST also be sure that where ever you bought the game from must have English as one of the avaialble languages otherwise nothing will help

Message 3 of 4 (246 Views)

★ Pro

When you buy a digital copy through Origin, there's no such option.

Message 4 of 4 (238 Views)