Re: My Sims4 dissapeared

by jpkarlsen

Original Post

My Sims4 dissapeared

★★ Novice

They have dissapeared from my Origin library and from my purchase history. Anyone had this problem? The staff didn't helped me at all.

Message 1 of 4 (199 Views)

Champion (Retired)

It seems you have more than one account. Log in with the account you have the Sims 4 on. If you still have problems you need to contact a Game Advisor as we can not help with account issues here. https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 4 (188 Views)

★★ Novice

It happened few months ago. I logged in to Origin as always and all my games were missing. As well as my avatar. Just like someone reseted it. I checked my order history - same. Nothing here. I had the Sims4 and expansions worth a lot of money. And they just gone.

I searched the internet and found out that many people have/had the same problem. Isint this weird? I have contacted EA customer service but they are unable to help because I don't have any proof I purchased the game.(The e-mail with invoice was propably deleted or lost I searched whole inbox).
They also said maybe I logged to wrong account but I didn't. I checked all of the emails and other don't have any account created.
Anyone have any idea what should I do?

Message 3 of 4 (153 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Where did you buy the game? Have you looked at your credit card statement assuming you paid by credit card?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 4 of 4 (146 Views)