Re: My Sims won’t do as I ask

by puzzlezaddict

Original Post

My Sims won’t do as I ask

★★★ Newbie

Hi

My sims won’t do what I tell them. I thought originally it might be a mod issue so I updated all my mods and started a new sims game to check what was or wasn’t working. I thought I deleted anything that could cause trouble as once everything was back in my mods founder my new sims was doing everything I wanted. So I went back onto the saved game that my sims weren’t working on and the issue hasn’t gone. 

basically my sims will go were I tell them on the lot but won’t do things like sleep, shower or eat. Which is a nightmare. I can’t work out why though as this is only happening on this game save. But it is my legacy family that I have put so much into I don’t want to scrap them but I can’t pinpoint the issue. 

Message 1 of 2 (233 Views)
Highlighted

Re: My Sims won’t do as I ask

@AneMay2000  Do you have NRaas MasterController installed, and if so, have you tried running a town reset?  To do so, click on City Hall and select NRaas > MC > Town Options > Reset Everything.  Then use "save as" to rename the save, quit to desktop, delete the five cache files in your Sims 3 user folder, reload, and see how the sims behave.  For reference, these are the cache files:

• CASPartCache.package
  • compositorCache.package
  • scriptCache.package
  • simCompositorCache.package
  • socialCache.package

Otherwise, what mods do you use?  You could post a screenshot or two of your Packages folder or just list them out.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 2 (213 Views)