Re: My Sims 4 won't connect to the Internet .

by ampmsunshine

Original Post

My Sims 4 won't connect to the Internet .

★★ Novice
Origin is connected to the internet, but Sims 4 isn't. Everytime I start my game up from Origin it works, but everytime I go to the sims 4 gallery everything is marked with a red X and says this item cannot be located. Everytime I attempt to connect to the Internet it says no connection found but I'm positive there is one since origin is connected. I need help! I want to download a lot from the gallery but I can't because of this reason ! Any ideas ?
Message 1 of 18 (29,396 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

I also has this problem. I went into game options and unchecked the "online" box. Hit apply changes. Then i rechecked the box and hit apply again. I was able to connect! Hope this helps you too Standard smile

Message 2 of 18 (29,268 Views)

★ Novice
it still doesn't work for me and I'm getting very frustrated because I'm trying to get to the community but it won't work without the internet
Message 3 of 18 (28,565 Views)

Hero

You have red Xs or what happens for you ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 18 (28,559 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i tried this too but it keeps loading saying "attempting to connect" but it never actually loads i don't know if the server is down but it doesnt work nothing loads

Message 5 of 18 (26,212 Views)

★ Apprentice

Hi, Is your Origin in online mode? I was signing in on offline mode and this was meaning that the sims4 wasn't going online as well, But once I went online through origin, it was fine.

Message 6 of 18 (26,190 Views)

★ Novice
I have tried. Origin is connected, I've restarted, unclicked connect and reclicked it. Nothing. It's frustrating any other suggestions
Message 7 of 18 (25,716 Views)

★ Novice

I am having the same identical problem. I have cleared my cache, restarted my laptop, disconnected / reconnected, and logged off / on to my EA account. There has to be something else going on that EA is not telling anyone.

Message 8 of 18 (25,709 Views)

★★★ Newbie

To me i have had the same it really bothers see a lot. PLEASE HELP US EA

Disappointed

Message 9 of 18 (24,109 Views)

EA Staff

@55_abc_108752 Could you please make sure that your game is fully up to date? To do so right click the Sims 4 game tile in Origin client and select 'Check for Updates'. You could also add firewall/antivirus exceptions for TS4.exe or TS4_x64.exe.

Let us know how you get on!

Message 10 of 18 (24,092 Views)